Attempt all questions
- Identify the six fundamental principles on which adult learning practice is based. Discuss briefly each identified principle. You may use a table format.
- Explain the difference between pedagogy, andragogy and heutagogy in practice.
- Identify the six main approaches to vocational learning. Explain in your own words, how each identified approach can be applied in vocational learning.
- Briefly describe different assessment approaches and delivery strategies.
- Identify at least three items that are contained in learning materials. Briefly describe each identified item.
- Outline the design principles for developing learning content for an organization.
- Identify key characteristics of ANY 5 type of learners. Explain briefly how instruction must be changed to encourage each type of learner. You may use a template like -
|Learner Type Characteristics
|How Instruction Must be Changed to Encourage Learner Type
8. Discuss how you would plan your teaching and assessment strategy in an adult learning environment.