Presentation B: Play and Children's Agency Reflection
5 minutes= 500 words
-needs photos, lesson plan and feedback
- Present your understanding and knowledge of the importance of play and agency in children's learning.
- Reflect on how your understanding of play and children's agency has grown over your time of study in the M.Tech (EC) program.
- Articulate how your understanding of the importance of play and children's agency links to your most recent copy of your teaching philosophy
- Use evidence from your two years of study to support your presentation
- Articulates and reflects on knowledge and understanding of the importance of play and agency in children’s learning (10 Marks).
- Reflection links to personal teaching philosophy (5 Marks).
- Uses evidence (artifacts) and early childhood research and literature to support the presentation (5 Marks)