|ReportYou are to write an article review report on the contributing factors to enterprise system implementation failures in organisations and how they can be resolved. You may use the following outline:Introduction:
- Define your topic and provide an appropriate context for reviewing the literature.
Middle or main body:
- Organise the literature according to common themes.
- Summarise the important aspects of the existing body of literature.
The reports must have a word count of minimum 1,000 and maximum 1,100 words. Students are required to use additional references to support their arguments.
Your report should be a synthesis of ideas researched from a variety of sources and expressed in your own words. It should be written in clear English and be submitted in
electronic format as either a Word document or a pdf file. This electronic file will be
|checked using Turnitin for any evidence of plagiarism. You are expected to use in-text citations to support your arguments which should be referenced in the normal APA referencing style.Research expectation:· The submission needs to be supported with information by credible sources.
· Credible sources should be varied and include, but not limited to, the Textbook, Government reports, Industry reports, Newspaper articles, Books, and Journal articles.
· Use the EBSCO Databases accessed through the Library and Learning Support page on mMoodle to find journal articles, case studies and more to help you prepare your assessment. Speak with the library assistants or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require further assistance.
|Detailed Submission Requirements
|Online Moodle Submission via Turnitin.Before submission, you ensure the submitted work satisfies the following requirements:· The assignment is to be written in a report format.
· The report should additionally, include an Executive Summary, Table of Contents, Introduction, Conclusion and References
· Submitted as a PDF file through the Turnitin assignment submission tool on Moodle.
· Include a cover sheet that has your name, subject, date, report title and WORD COUNT
· The assignment should not exceed 1,100 words with a minimum of 1,000 words, excluding references.
· Retain the formatting of the template (11 font, 2.5 margins, 1.5 spacing)
· Use APA referencing including the reference list
|· The assessment will be submitted through Turnitin via your unit page on MMoodle.· Turnitin is plagiarism software, which will identify if you have copied information and included it in your assessment.· Copying information from others (i.e. websites, partner company information, or other students etc.) without the acknowledging the author is classified as misconduct.
· Engaging someone else to write any part of your assessment for you outside of the group work arrangement is classified as misconduct.
· To avoid being charged with Misconduct, students need to submit their own work and apply APA Style Referencing (ask your lecturer or the learning support coordinator (email@example.com) if you do not know what this means, or you need assistance applying it).
· The AIH misconduct policy and procedure can be read on the AIH website (https://aih.nsw.edu.au/about-us/policies-procedures/).
· Use the AIH referencing guide accessible via Library and Learning Support Page on mMoodle.
|· Any assessment submitted past the specific due date and time will be classified as Late.· Any Late submission will be subject to a reduction of the mark allocated for the assessment item by 5% per day (or part thereof) of the total marks available for the assessment item. A ‘day’ for this purpose is defined as any day of the week including weekends. Assignments submitted later than one (1) week after the due date will not be accepted, unless special consideration is approved as per the formal process.