Due Date: Week 12
This assessment encourages learners to engage in constructive webinar participation as they articulate their ideas, build shared understandings, engage with contents, and contribute to a dynamic learning environment.
There are two different reflective activity platforms every week i.e., Padlet and Discussion.
To complete this assessment task, students are required to:
▪ All in all, students are required to have a total of 12 substantive posts on the two platforms.
▪ All 12 posts must be compiled into a single Word document and uploaded onto Turnitin for grading. Supporting resources
▪ See your prescribed textbook chapters, additional readings for activities unit outline materials.
▪ Utilise Stott’s College library and Proquest to access peer-reviewed resources on both ecological theory and the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander groups’ social and cultural identity.
▪ Do NOT utilize sources such as www.tutor2u.com, Artificial Intelligence (AI) programs, and/or any other web materials that may constitute Academic Misconduct for the purpose of your assignments. If you rely on such sources for content generation, you will be deemed NOT to have met the assessment requirements.