In this activity, you will be evaluating how generational changes can affect management in community service organisations.
This activity will help you to achieve Unit Learning Outcomes:
- LO2 Analyse how the role of management impacts on the functioning of organisations.
- LO3 Demonstrate an understanding on the structure, roles and processes of governance.
- LO5 Describe the management functions of planning, leading, organising and controlling
Please allow 60 min to complete this activity
To complete this task:
- Read this excerpt on Gen Z behaviour in the workplace from Deloitte, and this report on the advantages on hiring young employees from
- From the perspective of an organisation like Headspace, draw upon these resources, along with this week's materials on group management, to evaluate how young people can be best engaged within the workplace to deliver on the services that Headspace