In this activity, you will be discussing the key components of objectives, outputs, and outcomes within a strategy plan context.
This activity will help you to achieve Unit Learning Outcomes:
- LO3 Demonstrate an understanding on the structure, roles and processes of governance
- LO4 Demonstrate a high level of understanding
of leadership and motivational theories and
foundations of decision making in leadership
- LO5 Describe the management functions of planning, leading, organising and controlling leadership.
Please allow 60 min to complete this activity
To complete this task:
- In the context of performance management in Not-for Profit organizations, discuss the difference between objectives, outputs, outcomes and impact.
- Give an example of an 'objective', an 'output' and an 'outcome' if you were a manager in a Not-for Co Profit organization providing the flu vaccination to high risk people?