Note: the test link will only be available during the period listed and will close once the time expires.
*" It is very important that you take the test in a location with a stable internet connection. If you do not have internet access or if your internet connection is poor, it is your responsibility to seek out another source such as a public library or internet café to take the test.
Please read the Online Test Instructions below prior to taking the test.
- Test is set to Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- You cannot take the test using the Blackboard Mobile App. Please use an up to date, reliable computer and a supported browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge (or Safari if using a macOS).
- The test must be taken on one device only with one browser and tab open for the duration of the test. Please be warned that if you attempt to access the test from more than one device, browser and/or tab at a time, the test will not work.
- Test must be completed within the available time listed.
- YOU CAN ONLY ACCESS THE TEST ONCE.
- Once you click "Begin" you have 60 minutes to complete the test. You cannot refresh your screen or close your browser and log back in again once you have started.
- Pay particular attention to each question as you cannot go back to change your answers once you progress through the
- When you have answered all questions, click 'Save & Submit' to finish the test.
- If you do not answer all questions within the time frame, your test will be automatically saved once the time reaches its limit.
- All submissions are considered final. Special consideration is not granted if you submit before you have completed or if you did not complete the test within the required time.
The following is not permitted:
- You cannot refresh your screen once you have started.
- You cannot log out and log back in again once you have started.
- You cannot re-commence the test if you submit before you have completed.
- You cannot re-commence the test if your browser closes part way through.
If an error message appears when attempting to complete the test, please do not contact your Unit Coordinator or lecturer as they are unable to provide technical support.
You are required to make note of your IP address, take a screenshot of the error and email the details immediately to Blackboard Helpdesk within the test availability time.
All queries must include your student number and unit code in the subject title of your email to ensure a timely response.