Consider the same case scenario in your assignment 2. Your chosen organization is facing a crisis and so it needs an overall transformation and a presence of strong leadership. As first step towards it, you have analysed organizational capacity and submitted a plan for Change Management. You have also successfully implemented the Change project with appropriate risk management and communication plan. Now it is time to review the strategic outcomes of the project. In addition to that you need to evaluate your leadership effectiveness.
Prepare a report and presentation to address the following points –
- Overview of your project transformation or change program (describe your project with appropriate structure or template)
- Analyse the impact of your leadership using self-reflection (you may use any self-reflection tools).
- Seek feedback on your leadership during change management (from key stakeholders).
- Strategy to change your leadership style (after receiving feedback).
Instructions for Presentation:
- The students must be dressed in formal attire on the day of presentation.
- The students should prepare PowerPoint Slides and use overhead projector whilst making the presentation
- The students must bring their own removable disk (USB) to transfer the Slides for OHP projector’s use.
- The presentation work must be shared by all the three group members
Instructions for Evidence submission:
- Each member of the group should submit print outs of PowerPoint slides.
- The presentation needs to be the class audience which will be observed by the trainer and feedback sheet will be recorded for each student (to be signed by both trainer and student)
- Assessment Coversheet must be attached with the submission.
Checklist for submission:
- Assessment cover sheet
- Record Sheet for Feedback on Role- Play & Presentation(Signed by student and Trainer)
Print -outs of PowerPoint Presentation Slides & Report in MS-Word or similar