- This assessment item has 2 Part A has 6 Short answer questions and Part B has oneEssay question.
- In order to be treated as competent, you have to attempt all sections and demonstrate satisfactory
- Answer all
Part A -Students must add spaces as needed
- Explain what is organizational learning? How could a learning culture help organizations to grow and stay competitive?
Organizational learning is the organization's process of gaining knowledge related to its function and using that knowledge to adapt to a changing environment and
increase efficiency. The organization as a whole needs to learn and adapt for long term success.
Benefits to creating a strong organizational learning culture, including:
- Increased profit.
- Decreased employee turnover, as employee satisfaction levels rise and loyalty and commitment is increased
- Why it is important to align an organization’s learning policy with its long term strategy and goals? Explain in
Alligning your training to your company vision and goals ensures that you are not just providing them with knowledge and skills required for the job, but also
influencing their attitudes and behaviors to make them more
- What is RPL (recognition of prior learning)? How would this be beneficial?
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) is a process that assesses your competency—acquired through formal and informal learning—to determine if you meet the requirements for a unit of study. You can use a variety of documentation to apply for
- How could you ensure that your organization’s learning strategy will meet compliance and other regulatory requirements?
- dentify applicable regulations. Determine which laws and compliance regulations apply to the company's industry and operations. ...
- Determine requirements. ...
- Document compliance processes. ...
- Monitor changes, and determine whether they
- How could you review the performance of your implemented learning policies and practices?
- An incident or policy violation can indicate the need for change.
- After the incident – debrief to make sure the policy had the intended effect.
- Determine if there are gaps in training or employee understanding of the policy
- If there are gaps, this will help determine whether you need to revise the policy in question.
- Sometimes isolated incidents don’t require sweeping policy changes but additional training or remediation for the employees involved.
- But if there are many incidents in the same policy area, the issue may be that the policy is outdated, confusing, or requires increased training.
- Outline the action plans for continuous improvement in relation to organizational
Part B – Essay
Describe how you could provide professional leadership in improving organizational learning, quality of training and assessment procedures in an organization. In your discussion, you may include organizational learning strategy formation, development and its implementation; and how they will contribute to organizational goal achievement.
By stimulating subordinates' views with group perspectives, a leader integrates individual learning into organizational learning. Individualized consideration in transformational
leaders focuses on considering and paying attention to individuals' personal career development. Organizational leadership communicates the mission and vision, establishes the strategic plan, and inspires individuals to put forth their talents to fulfill the goals aligned with the strategic plan and, ultimately, the leader's